Each member will be given their own login information. This is due to improve the security of your personal information from hackers, and to safeguard the website itself. One Login for everyone is inviting a disaster.
The process to get the login username and password will be done in the following manner:
1. You will click on the "Members Login" link at the top of the page on the Home Page. You will see a link below the login form that will say "Don't have an account". Click on that and supply the information.
2. You will supply your name, create a username and a password. You will also supply your email address. If it is not a legitamate email, you will not be able to gain access.
3. After you complete that step, you will soon recieve an email to the supplied email address, an in that email, you will be supplied a link to click or paste into address bar of your browser.
4. Once you confirm that email, you will need to wait for an administrator to approve your registration. Once they have done this, you will be able to gain access by once again following the first part of Step One.
5. In the event that you forget you password, you will be able to retrieve it by clicking on the link at the top of Home Page next to Member Login called "Password Reset" Once you do that you will be directed to a page that will ask for the email address you used when registering. A code will be emailed, and you will use that to regain access.